The Department of Paediatrics at a hospital or clinic provides comprehensive care for infants, children, and adolescents. Our team of experienced paediatricians, nurses, and allied health professionals provide the highest quality of care.
Our paediatric services include preventative health care, routine check-ups, immunisations, and treatment for common childhood illnesses. We also provide specialised care for those with more complex medical needs, such as developmental delays and chronic conditions.
Our team is here to support your family and provide the best possible medical treatment for your child. We understand that children are not just small adults and their needs can be very different from those of adults. We, therefore, strive to provide a family-centred approach to care, ensuring that all our patients and their families feel comfortable, safe, and supported.
Our team of medical professionals are highly trained and experienced in paediatric care. We work closely with you to ensure your child receives the best diagnostic and treatment options available. We provide a wide range of services, from routine check-ups to more advanced treatments such as surgery, if needed.
We are also committed to educating our patients and their families about the importance of preventative health care. We provide our families with the necessary information and resources to help them care for their children and keep them healthy.
At the Department of Paediatrics, we provide the highest quality of care to our patients and their families. We strive to create a safe, welcoming environment where children and their families can receive the care and support, they need.
Kids are great in all aspects like: -
1. Creativity: Kids have a natural ability to be creative and explore different ways of thinking. From imaginative play to learning through experimentation, children can express themselves in unique ways.
2. Resilience: Kids have an innate ability to bounce back from difficult situations. They have an intrinsic ability to adapt to change and figure out how to cope with challenging situations.
3. Curiosity: Kids are naturally curious and eager to learn new things. They are constantly asking questions and exploring the world around them.
4. Imagination: Kids have an amazing capacity for imagination. They can conjure up stories and ideas that adults often find difficult to conceive.
5. Passion: Kids are passionate about the things they love. Whether it is a new toy or a hobby, children have the drive to learn more and excel in their interests.
6. Kindness: Kids are naturally kind and compassionate. They have an innate ability to empathize with others and show compassion and understanding.
7. Unconditional Love: Kids can love unconditionally. They can forgive, forget and love without judgement.
8. Joy: Kids are naturally joyful
What exactly do Paediatricians do: -
A paediatrician is a medical doctor who specializes in the care of infants, children, and adolescents. They diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions, including infectious diseases, genetic disorders, injuries, and chronic medical conditions. They also provide preventive care, including vaccinations and counselling on diet, exercise, and lifestyle. In addition, paediatricians provide emotional support to families, helping them cope with the diagnosis and treatment of their child's medical conditions.